Thursday, June 26, 2008

Email's, like seasons, in turn

Hi hi- Tried calling you, and Gina, to no avail… call me and let me know what you’re doing tonight. I think the plan is I’m going to work tomorrow and take Monday off, and not visa versa. Would perhaps like to come up to [C] for a little while after work? even spend the night as long as I can get to the office on time tomo. Call my desk. Number below.

Love,

R

---

But now I’m sunny with a high of 75

You took my heavy heart, and made it light

It’s funny how you find you enjoy your life

When you’re happy to be alive

-Relient K

Dear [me],

This is how I’m feeling today… the weather is cold, but the sun radiates down on me with all the warmth of the heavens and I can’t help but just smile and be happy to be here in this beautiful city, surrounded with love and joy and happiness.

I didn’t mean to be quoting all these new songs – however have you heard the song by Yael Naim- “New Soul”? it’s actually the new Apple Macbook Air commercial, but I really like it. And, she’s Israeli and sings most of her songs in Hebrew. So, maybe you could translate one for me sometime. She has a really melodic voice, not to mention it’s piano driven and I love that because I can sit down and play it myself and attempt some nuance of piano/singing coordination. We’ll see about that one.

Hope this note finds you well. I stayed up late reading Spanbauer and unearthed the bonds between Flaco, Acho and Rigby. I am thoroughly engrossed in this novel; I’ll probably have it finished by the end of the week at this rate!

:o)

>>>>>> Love, <<<<<<*

R


*emphasis mine.

No comments: